This post is a way to share some picture I made about Francesca’s homemade food: in particular pizza. Last time we did almost 2 kg of pizza at home.
Yes, it is still Cambridge but this is a quick reportage from the kitchen: just to show how delicious is the Francesca’s cooking performances:
Some of the most frequent asked questions to an italian guy living in New York by Italians.
- Is New York a clean city?
No, it is not al all. And there is everywhere a bad smell. (Not kidding)
- Do you eat at McDonalds every day for lunch/dinner?
No, I cook by myself.
If you’re an Italian and you’re searching some ingredients for a cake it is better to know this:
- Sour Cream is what in Italy is “Panna acida”
- Single Cream is “Panna da cucina”
- For a cake you can use cream below, in Italy known as “Panna (da dolci?)”: Continua a leggere