If you’re an Italian and you’re searching some ingredients for a cake it is better to know this:
- Sour Cream is what in Italy is “Panna acida”
- Single Cream is “Panna da cucina”
- For a cake you can use cream below, in Italy known as “Panna (da dolci?)”:
- Whipping Cream (30-35% fat)
- Heavy Cream (40% fat)
- Manifacturer’s Cream (>40% fat)
Don’t make my mistake to buy a “Cool Whip” Cream: guess what? They put vanilla inside. I think they tryed with chocolate too, but then it could not be called “Whip Cream”.
Or you can buy, of course, spray whipped cream in store. And have a nice dinner.