- Everything taste sweet in America. I mean with a taste of sugar.
- I burn almost everything in the pan.
Then you should understand what they say and it is not always so easy.
There are people who don’t speak english.
- At all when the cooker is on.
Weather is important. It could be sunny or rain like a storm in the same day.
People sell everything.
- And they have always been from here since birth.
They work # hours in a week, not # hours a day.
- Even you. Check the price back.
If it fits, they will mix chocolate inside.
After “what you need?” the question is always “what is your budget?”
Officiers are like ninjas.
- Doesn’t matter if they work 20 hours in a day and 4 in the next.They see the week.
- 2 minutes to pay parking.
- Or 30 days to pay ticket.
Remember laws or you'll become like the frozen squirtle (it is still frozen)